ActivePDF Server Release Notes 8.1.0
The following software is required to successfully use ActivePDF Server.
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Installed by ActivePDF Server if not detected on your system.)
Note: If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2015 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 Server
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF Server are:
- 256 MB of RAM
- 170 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Support for Windows Server® 2016.
- A new method, ConvertPDFToPCL, provides PDF to PCL functionality.
- The ability to convert an .oxps file to a PDF file. Use ConvertXPSToPDF to do this.
This issue is now resolved.
Please contact customer support for further information.
Installation and Getting Started
For installation instructions and general startup information, see the Installing ActivePDF Server and Configuration Manager and API Settings topics.
See the ActivePDF Server API Reference Guide for information about .NET and COM methods and properties at:
Please sign in to leave a comment.